Roadmap for the Next 12 Month
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do... Explore. Dream. Discover."
- Mark Twain
Before setting out on a new journey it's always a good idea to see where you've been.
Click here to view the changes that were made to AutoTRAX in past
Planned enhancements to AutoTRAX for the next 12 months
- Part Creators
Similar to the current add/edit resistor dialog/command the following device types will be supported:
- MELF resistors
- Parametric Models
Parametric device models that automatically create footprints, 3D parts and the associated schematic symbols will be added for the following device types:
- Disc Capacitor
- SIP resistors
- Parts Library
- More parts and expanded community parts.
- Web based parts librarian.
- More videos.
- Designing with AutoTRAX book.
- 2D Graphics
Faster graphics using DirectX
- Active3D Integration
The 3D viewer/modeler will be improved to:
- Import from Active3D into AutoTRAX.
- More model creation techniques including surface of revolution, extrusions and machine tool operations like drills.
- A 32 bit version will be added.
- Reflective surfaces.
- Real-time shadows.
- 3D Import
- STEP import.
- 3D Visualization Inside AutoTRAX
- Background customization – add your own images and set background colors.
- Custom lighting.
- PCB Routing
- Improved internal router. Shaped based at no additional cost.
- Follow me routing with manual routing linked to the internal router; a bit like the schematic wire router.
Kill all those bugs and usability issues and make AutoTRAX rock solid:
- Improved Mantis Bug Tracking.
- Feature Tracking.
- Usability Tracking.