Saturday 30 April, 2016
- Added textured PCB strength slider to 3D view panel.
- Added lighting control to 3D view panel.
- Added solder resist properties to 3D view panel.
Thursday 28 April, 2016
- Added option to the layers panel to hide/show un-routed split power nets.
- Added option to display textured PCB material in the 3D view properties panel.
- Fix for 3D board thickness.
- Added controls to set copper thickness in ounces/square foot.
Wednesday 27 April, 2016
- Changing package color keeps position of footprint reference etc.
Monday 25 April, 2016
- Fix for grid not turning on/off in DEX GL.
- Stubs now have rounded ends in 3D.
- Improved shadow quality in DEX GL 3D.
Sunday 24 April, 2016
- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements.
Saturday 23 April, 2016
- 3D viewport spin only triggered if mouse cursor on mouse up.
- WPF 3D now has same geometry as the OpenGL version. Parametric parts and solder.
Tuesday 19 April, 2016
- Fix for floating 3D viewports not working.
- Bug fixes for 3D pads.
Monday 18 April, 2016
- VERSION 8 New vastly improved 3D based on OpenGL 2 and later.
- Very fast.
- Improved 3D parametric models. More realistic.
- 3D option to add solder.
- 3D shadows.
- Reflective surfaces.
Saturday 16 April, 2016
- Large drill pilot holes for drilling PCBs.
- Import Gerber removed.
Monday 11 April, 2016
- Bug fixes for copper fill failing.
Sunday 10 April, 2016
- Bug fixes in 3D.
Saturday 9 April, 2016
- Faster import of VRML 1 and 2 files. Import 3D view is far faster.
Friday 8 April, 2016
- Handled colors by face in VRML1.
Thursday 7 April, 2016
- Faster 3D graphics.
- Improved board thickness management and display.
- Improved VRML import.
- Some bug fixes.
Friday 1 April, 2016
- Changed background of 3D viewport to linear.
- Improved spin speed in 3D.