Tuesday 26 January, 2016
- New tooltips for the viewport.
Monday 25 January, 2016
- Bug reporter shows your reported problems.
Sunday 24 January, 2016
- Several bug fixes.
Friday 15 January, 2016
- Fix for missing markers in the horizontal ruler.
- Improved DXF output, layers, pads, vias, tracks, lines.
Wednesday 13 January, 2016
- Fix for layer visibility checkboxes not working in Gerber Viewer.
Sunday 10 January, 2016
- Added Fix for decimal separator in POV exporter.
- POV files marked as Unicode. Utf8.
- Fix for tracks overlapping holes in POV files.
- Fix for degenerate triangles producing NANs in normals. (3D).
Saturday 9 January, 2016
- Added support for POV-RAY. The Persistence of Vision Raytracer (POV-RAY) is a high-quality, Free Software tool for creating stunning three-dimensional graphics. Export POV-RAY files in Tools->Export->POV-RAY You can download POV-RAY from http://www.povray.org.
Thursday 7 January, 2016
- Import DXF improved. Curved polyline segments work correctly. Importing as PCB border retains original holes and cutouts.
- Copy and paste schematic symbols with connected wires and that have all associated footprint placed inside the PCB border will bring up the PCB view and let you place the copied footprints with routed tracks.
Sunday 3 January, 2016
- Array rectangular and circular now works with part symbols in schematics. They must not be multi-symbol parts (e.g. TTL logic).
Saturday 2 January, 2016
- Internal code optimization.
Friday 1 January, 2016
- Fix for layer color and status of package layers.