Monday 28 November, 2016
- Electra 5.60 usage improved.
Sunday 27 November, 2016
- Improved 2D package visuals for SOIC and Quad parts.
- Updated to Electra 5.60
Saturday 26 November, 2016
- Yellow circle around SMT circular pads.
- DXF output now has units option.
- Added button to Panels menu to view the first top level schematic.
- Fix to vertical inner and outer settings for quad packages wrong values when changed.
- Add J-lead option to SOIC and Quad packages.
- Add straight lead option to SOIC and Quad packages.
- Improved gull-wing leads on SOIC and Quad packages.
Monday 14 November, 2016
- Improved 3D for resistors. Spherical ends.
- Added polarity band to axial devices not banded.
Sunday 6 November, 2016
- New location for DEX support services.
Wednesday 2 November, 2016
- Added option to hide all nets (unrouted tracks) when moving footprints.
It’s in Settings->Application->PCB and is off by default.
Tuesday 1 November, 2016
- Improved installer.