Monday 31 October, 2016
- Option to optimize STL output for 3D printing.
Saturday 29 October, 2016
- Added 3D export to Wavefront OBJ files. Autodesk’s Inventor and 3DStudio MAX will import these. You can the animate and/or create 3D manufacturing assemblies.
Friday 28 October, 2016
- Fix for incorrect display on copper plated holes.
Wednesday 26 October, 2016
- Update web links in help file.
- Fix for search panel not showing result if the panel is too short. Vertical scrollbar now works OK.
- Fix for Open Project dialog not previewing projects if the name is clicked.
Monday 24 October, 2016
- Fix for via hole clearance on inner signal planes.
Wednesday 19 October, 2016
- Fix for snap to grid when manually routing and segment is snapped horizontally/vertically to a terminating pad X,Y coordinate.
- Footprint tooltip now displays value.
- Locked object now show tooltips.
Tuesday 18 October, 2016
- Restored in-application problem reporter.
Monday 17 October, 2016
- Fixed – pressing backspace during manual routing would lose 45 degree snap.
Thursday 6 October, 2016
- Fixed – Trace disappear while block moving – Mantis 8
- Fixed – Part value text cannot be set to invisible – Mantis 10
- Fixed – Value for “Maximum Size” field is not used for export to png (with predefined dpi) – Mantis 4
- Fixed – PNG files exported from Dex have an unnecessary border – Mantis 5
- Fixed – Remove www.kov.com from DEX UNO Sample project – Mantis 9
- Fixed – Duplicates desktop icon – Mantis 3
- Fixed – Please add Mantis Bug numbers to Whats new Document – Mantis 12
- Fixed – L ist of fixed bugs for Build from Wednesday 5 October, 2016 is incomplete – Mantis 13
Wednesday 5 October, 2016
- Fixed – slow startup with library panel open. – Mantis 2,
Tuesday 4 October, 2016
- Added option to grid settings popdown to have the grid display to metric or imperial units.
Monday 3 October, 2016
- New Mantis bug reporter.
Saturday 1 October, 2016
- Fix for STL output units.
- Update installer does not add desktop icon if it is not there.
Added user forum button to Help->Support